EDITING YOUR PROFILE IN THE MEMBER DIRECTORY
- Login to the administrative area of your site: click HERE or use the MEMBER LOGIN button at the top of the home page, and enter your username and password.
- In the upper right of the screen, hover over your name (it should say “Howdy, Name” and select Edit My Directory Entry.
- Edit your entry as needed, and confirm the changes.
PARTICIPATING IN THE ADVIP COMMUNITY
POSTS. You can share your information by posting to our blog pages, which can be accessed from the Blog (Community/News) link on the home page.
Note: This feature is only available to individuals with a full ADVIP membership. If you wish to publish a post to the blog pages, you will need to first upgrade your status from a limited membership to full membership. To do this, click on the JOIN ADVIP link on the home page and check the Membership Upgrade box and follow the directions. Within 1-2 days, you will be sent a Username and Password, along with instructions on how to use the website. You can then proceed to the MEMBER LOGIN section of the home page.
How to post:
1. Login to the administrative area of your site by clicking the MEMBER LOGIN icon at the top of the home page, and entering your username and password.
2. Click on Posts in the left sidebar, then click the Add New button to start a new post.
3. Type or paste in the title at the top.
4. Type the body of the post in the main editing area.
5. Set the Category for this submission (do not select more than one category). You’ll see these checkboxes in the Categories section on the right hand side of the window. DO NOT CHECK THE “UNCATEGORIZED” BOX, BECAUSE THEN YOUR POSTING WILL NOT SHOW UP!
6. Click the Preview button in the upper right to see how your post will look. This will open up in a separate tab or window. You may edit your post and then use the Preview button again to see the updated version.
7. Click on the Publish button.
ADDITIONAL ADVIP MEMBER BENEFITS
On the home page, locate the “Member Benefits” area and enter your password into the box.
Note: Contact John Hamel if you need your original password.