ADVIP Member Directory Listed by Country
ADVIP members include researchers with an expertise in the field of partner and family abuse, or provide direct intervention services to perpetrators and have indicated a commitment to evidence-based practice. Both members and non-members can view the membership directory. Individuals with a Full Membership to ADVIP can write posts to our blog pages and enjoy other benefits not available to individuals with a Limited Membership. To become a member, or to upgrade membership from Limited Member to Full Member, go to the JOIN ADVIP link on the home page.
Some ADVIP members have organized into local chapters. Local chapters allow members to meet face-to-face, or through Skype or other electronic forums, to network and advance evidence-based practice in their local communities. A list of local chapters can be found on this page.
On this page you will see the Master List of all members organized by world region and country. Click on a member’s name to view their full profile page containing information about their location, background, training, intervention services and research interests. In the member’s profile page, you can click on the country, state, province or city to view all other members in those categories.
Click here for the Master List of all members, in alphabetical order, with additional search options.
MASTER LIST OF MEMBERS BY REGION AND COUNTRY
Teresa A Larson-White (Fort Dodge, United States) Provider
- 1985-1987, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Iowa
- On-going training requirements in social work/human service/mental health issues to maintain licensure
- 1988– 1992, In-Home Family Counselor, Family Crisis Intervention Unit Counselor, batterer education program group facilitator
- 1992-June 30, 2010, Coordinator/Supervisor of Domestic Abuse Intervention Service (DAIS) batterer education program, DAIS group facilitator (men & women), Supervisor of In-Home Counseling staff as well as Family Crisis Intervention Unit staff.
- July 1, 2010 – Present-Supervisor – In-home Counseling and as of October 2012 – Program Manager of the Youth Employment Program, facilitate the Anger Management program groups for men and women, provide direct service through the Behavior Healthy Intervention Service (BHIS) skill development program as needed.
- Contracted by Iowa Department of Corrections to train batterer education program facilitators throughout the State of Iowa
- Certified by the Iowa Department of Corrections to facilitate men’s and women’s batterer education program since 1989
- Certified Family Team Meeting facilitator #10244
- Certified Trainer for Trainers for Iowa Department of Corrections men’s batterer education program
- Co-wrote a training curriculum for Iowa Department of Corrections
- In 2010 served on a State committee that re-wrote the batterer education program curriculum for the State of Iowa
- Licensed Bachelor of Social Work since June 12, 1998
- Trained in domestic violence victim advocacy
- Certified trainer of Mandatory Child Abuse Reporters
- Currently serve on the Advisory Board for the 2nd Judicial District Department of Correctional Services (2012-
- Provided public awareness on domestic violence including public speaking to service groups and trainings for law enforcement and human service providers
- Organized domestic violence coalitions in six counties